Pages

April 6, 2017

Building Pyramids - Practice II

之前提到大家為了四月中的課程
提前練習了丹麥刺繡的基本針法



這個圖案其實應該是使用Needle-Made Laces的技巧製作,但是因為準備的過程比較繁複,另外這也比較不適合丹麥刺繡的製作,於是我就直接在亞麻布上練習如果你對Needle-Made Laces有興趣,請參考Needle-Made Laces PartIPartII



*******




Here is the link : How to do Hedebo Embroidery


Linen: 36 count


Linen thread #80/3
Thanks to D1-D2's suggestion on the linen thread.


Should I continue to practice this stitch?


I guess so!


Do you think the stitches are too tight together!?

Here are the links to my practices: Part IPart II

http://hedebosyning.dk/ has a list of How to Sew

Haven't thought about how to work on the corners.


*******


因為想念三隻小貓,
我詢問大嫂牠們的近況


相信嗎?小桔子長大了耶!




帥哥小柚子




賢淑端莊的Momo將



願你有一段美麗的刺繡時光!








祕密就藏在念頭與個念頭之間

9 comments:

  1. I love this! I need to try it. What beautiful cats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad my recommendation worked :) After seeing your post, I really want to do Hedebo embroidery

    ReplyDelete
  3. è bellissimo ... saprai arrivare alla fine ... che belli i tuoi micetti ... hanno un musetto molto furbo ... un abbraccio grande

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Thank you for the step by step photos and the links!

    Beautiful cats!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you proceed in this work.
    The cat are so adorable!
    hug
    sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. che bello questo lavoro non vedo l'ora di vederlo terminato. i tuoi gatti sono bellissimi resto sempre affascinata dai gatti, li adoro

    ReplyDelete
  7. Judy thank you for these beautiful pictures and explanations on the embroidery, the cat is adorable. I admire your skill and bravery. See you soon.
    Anna Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks interesting and I might have to try this embroidery. thank you for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful work Judy, the colours are so pretty.

    ลาลีกา

    ReplyDelete